Due to this pandemic, many people started working from home, mostly office job holders. Certain people are enjoying their life but some others are struggling to complete their work.
Today I thought about to discuss about work from home struggles and how to manage it.
Functioning from home will cause certain difficulties, even if you are single or with family….
What are they???
Lazy mornings :-
If you are a person who wakes up on time daily, may also slip out from the pace during this time. Since you need not have to travel, you will think about to take that extra time for sleeping or spending time with friends(in social media) or family. But as days passes that time span will become more and you may start missing the scheduled meetings.
Change in food habits :-
When we are at home, the main advantage is to eat good food and have it whenever we want. If we don’t take care, there is a chance to get fat easily. Our food habits will definitely change when we are available at home always. In spite of taking food 3 times, we may start to have snacks in between meals.
Lack of energy :-
Many people may continue with their workout routines at home, to improve their energy level. I have seen people making time for their favorite sports to play in their lawn. But many individuals will spend their time inside home due to the fear of the pandemic. It may lead to lethargy.
Lack of proper routine :-
Different people have varying daily routines. Some may love to follow their pattern even if it is at home, but there is a possibility of many individuals to switch to inconsistent regimen. Some may fail to take bath in the morning. These poor routine may eventually result in difficulty to concentrate in job.
Influence of social media :-
When we are at office, we can’t go through social media and other websites all the time. But if we work from home, most probably we will check other stuff like Facebook, Twitter,Instagram, Whats App, etc. It may become a habit to explore phone during work. This will reduce the productivity of your job.
How to manage work from home struggles :-
- Motivate your mind to wake up at a specific time in the morning.Doing this daily will make a good change in your lifestyle.
- Do some stretching exercises in the morning. You can stick with simple ones but remember to execute it everyday.
- If your uptake of food is more, then make changes in your menu to go for a healthy diet.For example, if you ate heavy meal for lunch, try some light food in the evening. You must include vegetables in your diet and drink sufficient water.
- Try to take few steps inside home in between work or do some stretching.Go for a walk in the evening if you can. This will also benefit for digestion.
- Build a daily routine and follow it properly. This is good for a healthy life. Your body will praise you for this.
- Try to overcome the habit of checking your phone always and its better to talk with your friends and family in the free time. This will make you feel better.Schedule time for checking social media rather than looking it all the time.
Don’t forget to read my blog…. And share your valuable comments below….. It makes me happy…. You can also add your work from home mantras in the comment box….