I never thought I would be nominated for sunshine blogger award. Thanks to my friend with blog name OneLife. I am overwhelmed by this recognition for my writing skill. I would like to thank all the other bloggers who supported me. They are the real inspiration…. Whenever I get time, I like to go through the posts of my blogger friends.
In my life journey, one thing that stimulates me to wake up every morning is my blog.
I want to share my views about the blogger OneLife. He is extremely talented and I loved all his blog posts. He speaks from heart and it directly reaches the readers….
Check out his blog by clicking the link below….
My questions and answers
- What is the craziest thought to ever cross your mind?
I want to drink from the top edge of a tower from huge heights like Aamir khan done in Rang de basanti movie in the song “Loose control… “
- What is your wildest fantasy?
I can’t reveal that here… ha… ha…
- What are your thoughts about total dependence on technology?
I don’t agree in total dependence on technology because it is the creativity of human beings itself…. So how can we depend fully on the power of our own produced items!!! If we were that perfect in our creations, then what is the job of hackers…?
- What comprises of your cheat meal?
Ice creams and Sandwiches….
- What do you consider your biggest achievement so far?
Being a mother is the biggest achievement I had in my life. My baby is the only person who makes me smile in any difficult situation. I love him more than my life and will sacrifice anything for his happiness.
- What was your good deed of the day?
I had appreciated my friend’s work (He is a singer). He had done a cover song today. I feel it is the best thing I had done today. Everyone needs appreciation in their life which makes them alive.
- The moment when you cried your heart out!
When my baby got admitted in ICU due to jaundice after few days of birth. I can’t explain anyone how terrible that was. I believe that was the worst moment in my life. When I returned to the room, I was missing the person who never let me sleep through the night, who cries for everything. But I wanted that cute little person with me who made me a mom….
- Who is your partner in crime?
Obviously my husband because he is dealing with a crazy and mad person like me. ha…ha…
- Your favorite book or an iPhone?
I liked the book Funny bones by twinkle Khanna. I haven’t got any new books after that. But I am looking forward to read realistic books in the upcoming months (Even though I didn’t get enough time for reading)
- Your favorite blogger and why!
All are equally talented and I think creative people are called by the name blogger. So I can’t judge anyone.
- What has been your most revered moment in the past one year?
When my baby called me mama…. The funny thing is that, he is still struggling with the word papa(He is now 18 months old)… ha… ha…
Questions to my nominees
- One thing that you learned being a blogger?
- The best topic that you like to talk with your friends?
- Which is the best relationship in your life?
- How can you define the word friendship?
- What makes you different from others?
- The dream that you never shared with anyone?
- What was the best funny moment in your life that still make you laugh on remembering?
- What do you think the best part of a song? Lyrics or music?
- The song you want to hear repeatedly in these days?
- What would be the last thought before you go to sleep?
- Your opinion about helping others?
- Sunmark Honey – Rhythm Honey
- Tofino Photography
- Riverside Peace
- Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post/blog.
- Answer the questions.
- Make a new set of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers and share your post with them so they see it.